THE COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT SAN DIEGO OLD TOWN
OLD TOWN SAN DIEGO HOTELS
Old-world charm meets modern comfort and technology at the Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Old Town. Of all hotels in Old Town San Diego, the excellent location, wide array of amenities and world-class customer service makes Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Old Town the ideal destination for travelers visiting the city on either business or pleasure.
MODERN ACCOMMODATIONS IN OLD TOWN SAN DIEGO
Marrying a contemporary vibe with comfortable accommodations, the Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Old Town features spacious guest rooms and suites and all the amenities you've come to expect from Marriott.
- Mini-refrigerators are available in all guestrooms
- Free WiFi throughout the entire property-purchase 3x faster internet for $6.95 per day
- 37-inch flat screen TVs with42 HD cable channels, pay-per-view and video game rentals
- Brand new beds featuring down comforters, designer duvets and fluffy pillows
- Elegantly appointed rooms featuring cherry wood furniture
- Complimentary in-room Keurig® coffee
- Fitness center featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- Outdoor heated pool and spa
- 24-Hour Market featuring snacks, beverages, toiletries and more
- The Bistro – open for breakfast and dinner, serving gourmet fare, grab-n-go meals and a Starbucks espresso bar
THE PERFECT LOCATION FOR A SAN DIEGO HOTEL
Located in the historic Old Town district of San Diego, the Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Old Town is the best among San Diego Old Town Hotels as it is ideally located for travelers visiting all of America’s Finest City’s attractions. Walk to the nearby San Diego Trolley and explore the city. An ideal location for government or military personnel, Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Old Town is only a few minutes from the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR), as well as the San Diego Naval Base. Less than a five-minute drive from San Diego International Airport and the USS Midway, our hotel puts you in the hub of it all. Business travelers will love that we’re only a short drive from the San Diego Convention Center, while vacationers love that San Diego’s most popular tourist attractions like the world famous San Diego Zoo, San Diego SeaWorld and miles of pristine San Diego beaches, are all within reach.
EXPLORE HISTORIC OLD TOWN SAN DIEGO
By only stepping outside our convenient San Diego hotel, you will discover a charming old-world village featuring dozens of shops, restaurants, attractions and more. Stroll through the historic streets lined with specialty boutiques selling artifacts, handmade jewelry, clothing, housewares and authentic artwork. Explore the history of San Diego and visit the Old Town Historic State Park, which shows the transformation of San Diego from a Mexican pueblo to an American Settlement. Free to visitors, The Historic Plaza of Old Town State Park remains a gathering place for community events and activities. Five original adobe buildings are part of the historic park, which includes museums, unique retail shops, and several restaurants. From authentic regional cuisine, museums and buildings, Old Town San Diego offers a rare glimpse into the birthplace of California. By staying in one of the San Diego old town hotels that has modern amenities, visiting these places of interest would be very convenient.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Although Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Old Town is located in a historic district, there’s nothing about our hotel that is old fashioned. Plugged-in in every way, we offer the best of amenities among those of Old Town San Diego Hotels in California. This includes the latest technological innovations designed to enhance your stay.
- Boarding Pass Print Station – Never be late for a flight again with our quick and easy Boarding Pass Print Station.
- GoBoard™ – Check the weather, get directions and catch up on news on our high-tech touch screen GoBoard.
- Media Pods – Work or relax, these personal areas feature individual 27-inch TVs, outlets and Internet access.
- WiFi…Everywhere – Whether you’re relaxing in our lobby theater enjoying the 52-inch HDTV, at The Bistro grabbing a bite, or the outdoor patio soaking up the sun…you’re connected.